MASSAGE THERAPY IN DENVER, WHEAT RIDGE, AND LONE TREE COLORADO
In addition to professional chiropractic adjustments, we also offer services in spinal decompression, acupuncture, therapy and rehabilitation, custom orthotics, and massage therapy. With years of experience and a dedicated team, we ensure that each of our patients achieves a long-lasting and effective recovery. If you’re suffering from chronic pain, back problems, limited mobility; or you’re recovering from a car accident or sports injury, we can help.
Together, let’s begin your journey toward better health.
MASSAGE THERAPY WITH GOVERNOR’S PARK CHIROPRACTIC
Over time, however, our muscles, tendons, and ligaments eventually get used to bad posture and then tighten up to hold that bad position. Overworking our muscles leads to the development of trigger points, those painful spots that send us to the ceiling with just the lightest touch. The tissues in our body also form adhesions, or unnatural attachments, throughout the body, which limit tissue movement and may prevent proper circulation and tissue drainage. Massage is one way we can reverse these negative effects.
Our massage therapy encompasses several manual techniques that help relax and stretch our muscles while removing trigger points and adhesions. Some techniques, like Swedish massage, are more superficial and focus on warming up the muscles for deeper techniques or on promoting overall relaxation. Other techniques, like deep tissue and sports massage, work much deeper into the muscle to help break up trigger points.
Massage therapists can also integrate active stretching during your treatment session to further help relax and stretch your muscles. Our therapists work closely with Dr. Ferdowsian, our lead chiropractor, to determine the best treatment plan for your specific health needs.
What are the Benefits of Massage Therapy?
While professional massages feel amazing, the pleasant feelings aren’t the only benefits they provide. There are many holistic health benefits to receiving regular massage therapy from a licensed massage therapist. In addition to helping you relax and easing pain, massage therapy can even boost your mental health or improve your immune system.
Some of the many benefits of professional massage therapy include:
- Manages pain: massage therapy is an effective way to alleviate pain throughout the body. Whether you’re recovering from an injury, accident, or illness, massage therapy can help you manage and reduce pain. This type of care is also ideal for treating migraines and headache pain.
- Reduces stress and anxiety: pain and tension throughout the body can cause stress and anxiety that negatively impacts your everyday life. Massage therapy can help you relax, reduce stress and anxiety, and leave you feeling calm and in control—ready to take on the next day.
- Boosts your immunity: looking for a natural way to ward off illness? Massage therapy can boost your immune system by increasing the activity level of your body’s immune system, helping you to naturally fight off viruses like the flu.
- Improves mental health and wellness: massage therapy is beneficial for a healthy body and mind. Some research suggests that massage therapy can alleviate symptoms of stress, anxiety, and even depression.
- Improves overall fitness: professional athletes regularly receive massage therapy to improve their overall performance and fitness levels.
CAN I SCHEDULE MASSAGE THERAPY AND CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENTS ON THE SAME DAY?
MASSAGE THERAPY AND CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENTS ON THE SAME DAY?
Many patients ask if they can schedule a massage on the same day as their appointment. For most patients, yes, you can have both treatments on the same day. Many also ask which we recommend having done first.
Clinically, it doesn’t matter which treatment you receive first. Most patients prefer to get adjusted first and then have their massage. Some patients, especially those who have a hard time relaxing for their adjustment, actually prefer to have their massage first.
Will My Insurance Company Cover Massage Therapy?
Why Choose Governor’s Park for Your Massage Therapy Needs?
Here at Governor’s Park Chiropractic, our team utilizes Dr. Ferdowsian’s proven philosophy to chiropractic therapy that helps you recover from injury faster and improves your overall health. We offer a personalized approach to chiropractic care that is ideal for patients of all ages.
We approach the provider-patient relationship as a partnership and we strive toward the common goal of improving your health and wellness.
Why should you choose Governor’s Park Chiropractic? Just take a look.
For almost 20 years, our team has been committed to providing each of our patients with sustained relief and lasting results. We understand how recovery takes time, which is why we focus on long-term treatment. We also provide our patients with the information and resources they need for sustained wellness.