Your Chiropractor In Denver, Lone Tree, & Wheat Ridge CO
At Governor’s Park Chiropractic Care Center, we know that every patient and injury is unique. Our lead chiropractor, Dr. Ferdowsian, uses non-invasive, highly effective, chiropractic treatment techniques to assess your condition and create a treatment plan that’s tailored to your needs.
Whether you’ve sustained an injury in a car accident, looking for long-lasting chronic pain care, trying to protect yourself from future injury, our doctors of chiropractic care provide a thorough, free initial examination to determine which chiropractic adjustments and spinal manipulation are required.
Our doctors develop comprehensive treatment programs with the latest technology and expertise. You also benefit from our office staff working closely with you to clarify insurance billing, treatment costs, and other payment questions so you can focus on your road to recovery.
With our extended hours and chiropractic offices in Denver, Lone Tree, and Wheat Ridge, we work to find the treatment schedule that works best for you. Above all, our goal is to help you achieve and maintain optimal health in the most comfortable, efficient way possible. Our team of therapists and assistants is dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives, regardless of your medical history or health conditions.
Chiropractic care is a safe, non-surgical technique that requires no medication. The Doctors of Chiropractic Care at Governor’s Park can also apply specialized accident chiropractic care and advanced chiropractic care to patients with a wide range of tissue damage and medical conditions.
The corrective care that chiropractors provide responds to a number of acute and chronic joint issues such as chronic back pain or headaches caused by microtrauma. Our chiropractic treatment methods can also increase your range of motion (ROM) by relieving tension off the nervous system and realigning the joints within the body to ensure its proper function.
Some additional benefits of chiropractic care include:
- Improvement of neck pain
- Improvement of immune system function
- Reduction of the need for prescription medications and surgery
- Reduction of osteoarthritis symptoms
- Improvement of posture
Acupuncture treatment combines Eastern and Western medicine by using thin needles to pinpoint trigger points throughout your body. This method has been used for centuries to alleviate various types of pain, including headaches, lower back pain, osteoarthritis, and neck pain.
Many people associate acupuncture with thick needles. However, acupuncture needles are two to five times smaller than medical needles. Patients often report a comforting feeling during treatment.
Soothe pain and release tension in your muscles by choosing the massage style that best meets your needs, from Swedish massage to sports massage. Massage therapy has more benefits than simple relaxation.
Massage therapy can offer the following health benefits:
- Headache relief
- Osteoarthritis- Swedish massage is especially effective when responding to knee arthritis and participants who receive one-hour massages lead to improvements in pain, stiffness, and function.
- Depression- Studies show that massage therapy may help reduce depression. Reduction of osteoarthritis symptoms Improvement of posture
Therapy and Rehabilitation
Physical therapy and rehabilitation help manage pain and speed up recovery from injury.
Physical therapists perform the following activities:
- Review of patients’ medical history and medical advice from doctors, surgeons, and other healthcare workers.
- Diagnosis of patients’ functional movements by observing them standing or walking.
- Individualized treatment programs for patients depending on their medical history and injury.
- Program development using stretches, exercises, and hands-on therapy to increase range of motion, balance, strength, athletic performance, and future prevention.
- Monitor the patient’s progress and ensure they stay on track for their recovery and performance goals.
- Educate their patients about what to expect from the recovery process and how to cope with the challenges throughout the process.
Non-surgical spinal decompression is a type of motorized traction that can help relieve back pain. This type of therapy works by gently stretching the spine and relieving pressure off the spinal disks. For those experiencing chronic neck and back pain, spinal decompression therapy offers a safe, non-invasive solution with minimal side-effects
Orthotics are prescription medical devices designed specifically for your feet so you can correct biomechanical issues with your gait and posture. These devices help prevent various conditions such as plantar fasciitis, bursitis, and arthritis.
NEW CLIENT SPECIAL
SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
YEARS IN BUSINESS