MASSAGE THERAPY IN LONE TREE, COLORADO
As a holistic and safe approach to care, massage therapy can provide quick pain relief, help you relax, and even improve your overall mental health and wellness. With our full range of treatments and evidence-based techniques, we can help you achieve a long-lasting recovery and get you back to the lifestyle you love.
MASSAGE THERAPY WITH GOVERNOR’S PARK CHIROPRACTIC
Massage therapy utilizes manual techniques to help relax and gently stretch the muscles. This treatment can also remove trigger points and adhesions throughout the body. Some techniques, including Swedish massage, function as a more superficial approach and focus on warming up the muscles to promote overall relaxation. Other techniques, like sports massage or a deep tissue massage, work more effectively at breaking up trigger points. By working with an experienced massage therapist, you can ensure you receive the right type of massage to effectively address your healthcare needs.
What are the Benefits of Massage Therapy?
Some of the many benefits of professional massage therapy include:
- Pain relief: evidence shows that massage therapy is an effective way to alleviate pain throughout the body. Whether you’re recovering from a car accident or other type of injury, massage therapy can help you manage and reduce your pain. Receiving a massage can also be an ideal treatment for migraines and headache pain.
- Boosts your immunity: if you’re looking for an all-natural method for improving your immune system, look into massage therapy. This form of care can boost your immune health by increasing the activity level in your immune system. This works to help you naturally fight off viruses and can help your body heal better.
- Improves mental health and wellness: massage therapy is also beneficial for a healthy body and mind. When you’re better able to relax, it’s easier to find peace and mental wellness.
- Can reduce stress and anxiety: pain and tension throughout the body can cause stress and anxiety that negatively impacts your everyday life. Massage therapy can help you relax, reduce stress and anxiety, and leave you feeling calm and in control and ready to take on your next challenge.
- Improves overall fitness: professional athletes regularly receive massage therapy to improve their overall performance and fitness levels. But even if you aren’t a pro, massage therapy can improve overall physical performance for anyone who enjoys an active lifestyle.
CAN I SCHEDULE MASSAGE THERAPY AND CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENTS ON THE SAME DAY?
Patients also ask which type of therapy they should receive first. From a clinical perspective, there isn’t a significant difference. Many patients may prefer to receive their chiropractic adjustment first. But for those who have trouble relaxing for their adjustments, receiving the massage first may actually prove to be more beneficial.
Will My Health Insurance Company Cover Massage Therapy?
Our team is always happy to answer any questions you may have about any aspect of your treatment, including costs and health insurance coverage. If you are paying out of pocket for your treatment, it might be advantageous to purchase a massage package that can reduce your out-of-pocket expenses.
Why Choose Governor’s Park?
Why choose Governor’s Park Chiropractic for your healthcare needs?
For nearly 20 years now, our team has been committed to providing each of our patients with sustained relief and lasting results. We understand that a complete recovery takes time, which is why we focus on long-term treatment. We also provide each of our patients with the information and healthcare resources they need for sustained wellness and a good quality of life. At Governor’s Park, we’ll be there with you every step of the way for your recovery.
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST BILLING
Transparency is a core building block for our practice. That’s why you’ll never see a surprise fee or hidden charge. Our support staff is here to help you understand any costs you may incur and can help you explore various payment options. Ensuring you receive the care you need is always our top priority.
PERSONALIZED TREATMENT FOR OUR PATIENTS
Each patient’s needs are unique, which is why we develop personalized treatment plans to better address your specific healthcare needs. With a personalized approach to care, we can better develop a treatment that works for you.
TEAM APPROACH TO CARE
Together, we know that we can accomplish so much more. This is why, at Governor’s Park, we tap into the unique talents of all of our team members. This enables our office to provide the most comprehensive and long-lasting care for our patients. From our chiropractors to our friendly support staff, everyone here is dedicated to your recovery.